Camp Greylock is privately owned by Michael Marcus and Lukas Horn, who purchased the camp in 1994.
Director Lukas Horn has been working at Greylock since 1980. He was a camper, counselor, department head of the waterfront, and head counselor before joining the directorate. His father, a Greylocker from 1948 through 1953, introduced Lukas to Greylock. Lukas lives in New York City.
Associate Director and Director of Athletics Jim Mason has been coming to Greylock since 1975. He was a camper, counselor, department head, and group head at Greylock before joining the Directorate. Jim’s grandfather and his two brothers, George, Lou, and “Doc” Mason, are the founders of Greylock and ran the camp from 1916 through 1948.
Jim coached fifteen seasons of college baseball, including stints at the University of Rhode Island and the George Washington University.